Tuesday 23rd November at 7pm
Celebrate being back together this Christmas with a LUXURY WREATH WORKSHOP at the The Anchor, Aspley Guise.
Come along and immerse yourself in the world of wreath making as I teach you how to create your very own door wreath from scratch using eco-friendly, sustainable techniques that will ensure your wreath is beautifully fresh all season.
All workshops are personally hosted by Aimee - the founder of Harding & Bloom!
Materials included for making your wreath:
- A copper wreath ring
- Fresh mountain moss
- An abundance of seasonal foliage such as spruce, conifer & ivy
- A mix of natural decoration such as pine cones, orange slices & cinnamon sticks
- A variety of festive additions such as baubles, feathers & glitz
- A choice of luxurious ribbons
- All tools & equipment needed to make a wreath will be provided in the session
- An apron will be available to wear but please dress accordingly as you may get a little messy
Indulge in a warming glass of Mulled Wine as you enjoy some delicious Antipasti with compliments of The Anchor.
You may like to bring:
- Gloves to protect your hands & nails
- Additional decoration if you have a preferred look in mind for your wreath
Terms & Conditions:
- Tickets are strictly for those aged 16+.
- A limited number of tickets are available per session, the workshop requires a minimum number of people to run. If this is not met then you will be offered an alternative date or a home wreath kit will be provided.
- Ticket price is per person, please select the number of tickets you require.
- Workshop lasts approximately 2 - 2.5 hours.
- Should the workshop need to be cancelled by the host due to unforeseen circumstances such as illness or severe weather, an alternative date or a home wreath kit will be provided.
- The Anchor, The Square, Aspley Guise, Milton Keynes MK17 8DF.
- All materials are ordered in advance, therefore tickets are not eligible for refund or exchange.
- If you do wish to cancel your booking or transfer it to a friend or family member, then this must be sent in writing 24 hours prior to the session start time to email@example.com.
- Should the workshop need to be cancelled by the host due to unforeseen circumstances such as illness or severe weather, an alternative date or home wreath kit will be provided.
- It is the responsibility of Harding & Bloom and The Anchor to provide a well ventilated, clean and sanitised area for the workshop to take place in.
- Hand sanitiser will be available and should be used frequently throughout the workshop. Where possible, a safe distance should be kept between participants. Please show kindness & respect to fellow attendees and workshop hosts.
- COVID-19 restrictions will be closely monitored, if the workshop is unable to go ahead as planned, a wreath kit with detailed instruction booklet will be provided in place of the workshop.
- For any additional queries about this workshop, feel free to contact me prior to booking.
- Images are examples of previous work by Harding & Bloom
- All images are Copyright of 'Constance Doyle Photography'
- All content is Copyright of Harding & Bloom Floristry
We look forward to welcoming you!!