Wednesday 8th December at 7pm
Celebrate being back together this Christmas with a LUXURY WREATH WORKSHOP at David Lloyd Clubs, Milton Keynes. Please note this workshop is exclusively for members of David Lloyd Clubs.
Come along and immerse yourself in the world of wreath making as I teach you how to create your very own door wreath from scratch using eco-friendly, sustainable techniques that will ensure your wreath is beautifully fresh all season.
All workshops are personally hosted by Aimee - the founder of Harding & Bloom!
Materials included for making your wreath:
- A copper wreath ring
- Fresh mountain moss
- An abundance of seasonal foliage such as spruce, conifer & ivy
- A mix of natural decoration such as pine cones, orange slices & cinnamon sticks
- A variety of festive additions such as baubles, feathers & glitz
- A choice of luxurious ribbons
- All tools & equipment needed to make a wreath will be provided in the session
- An apron will be available to wear but please dress accordingly as you may get a little messy
Enjoy Mulled Wine & sweet treats with compliments of David Lloyd Clubs, Milton Keynes.
You may like to bring:
- Gloves to protect your hands & nails
- Additional decoration if you have a preferred look in mind for your wreath
- This workshop is exclusively for members of David Lloyd Clubs only. Please enter your membership number/s to book a ticket/s.
- A limited number of tickets are available per session, the workshop requires a minimum number of people to run. If this is not met then you will be offered an alternative date or a home wreath kit will be provided.
- Ticket price is per person, please select the number of tickets you require.
- Workshop lasts approximately 2 - 2.5 hours.
- Should the workshop need to be cancelled by the host due to unforeseen circumstances such as illness or severe weather, an alternative date or a home wreath kit will be provided.
Livingstone Drive, Newlands, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK15 0DL.
- All materials are ordered in advance, therefore tickets are not eligible for refund or exchange.
- If you do wish to cancel your booking or transfer it to a friend or family member, then this must be sent in writing 24 hours prior to the session start time to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Should the workshop need to be cancelled by the host due to unforeseen circumstances such as illness or severe weather, an alternative date or home wreath kit will be provided.
- It is the responsibility of Harding & Bloom and David Lloyd Clubs, Milton Keynes to provide a well ventilated, clean and sanitised area for the workshop to take place in.
- Hand sanitiser will be available and should be used frequently throughout the workshop. Where possible, a safe distance should be kept between participants. Please show kindness & respect to fellow attendees and workshop hosts.
- COVID-19 restrictions will be closely monitored, if the workshop is unable to go ahead as planned, a wreath kit with detailed instruction booklet will be provided in place of the workshop.
- For any additional queries about this workshop, feel free to contact me prior to booking.
- Images are examples of previous work by Harding & Bloom
- All images are Copyright of 'Constance Doyle Photography'
- All content is Copyright of Harding & Bloom Floristry
We look forward to welcoming you!!